In Salt Lake City – the “crossroads of the west” – Rotarians from around Utah District 5420 will be exploring “Trails to Peace” on the weekend of November 10-12 at the beautiful new Hyatt Regency Hotel. The closest gathering of Rotarians to an annual RI Convention, in the words of RI Director Vicki Puliz, “Zone 26/27 Institute will bring together 30 districts for:
- The fun of connecting in person with your friends and other like-minded people who are part of Rotary!
- Forty interactive and thought-provoking breakout sessions offered on Thursday, November 10.
- Inspiring and informative general sessions featuring world class speakers, including Rotary General Secretary John Hewko; Rotary Foundation Trustee Marcelo Haick from Brazil; Rotary International President-elect Gordon McInally, as well as exciting entertainment, awards, videos, and conversations which matter.
- Trails to Peace Mix and Mingle on Thursday evening, Dinner Gala on Saturday night, and full meal package available.
- Special events, including Pints for Polio on Saturday afternoon and a performance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on Sunday morning, as well as hands-on projects to empower girls, support our environment …
… and so much more as together we “Imagine Rotary” and Imagine Peace. “
Register TODAY at https://trailstopeace.com/