Saturday, May 15, 2021 9:00-10:45am: Public Image 101 with District Public Image Chair, Pearl Wright and then a discussion of the new Rotaract-Rotary partnership, as well as a brief overview of the ‘why do it and how to do it’ of Interact, RYLA, and Youth Exchange.
Pearl will cover:
• Brand Center at rotary.org and the resources there.
• District website – the PI resources there.
• District newsletter (updating your member roster regularly, submit blurbs to Club Hub)
• Social media basics – or where to find resources
• People of Action billboards in the District and how clubs might tie in with their social media.
• Learning Center resources for Public Image including how to take a photo that tells your club’s
RSVP for Presidents-Elect, Club Public Image and Youth Chairs