Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:00-10:30am: Goal setting for Club Presidents.
District Governor Elect Judy Zone will review the RI Action Plan, our District Strategic Plan, and a document for Club Visioning.
Past District Governor and District Trainer John Hanrahan will:
– show you how to set your club goals and enter club officers in Rotary Club Central
– review this year’s Rotary Citation award
– revisit the role of strategic planning/club visioning in creating a vibrant club with impactful service projects, community collaboration, increased value for your members, and innovation to attract new members and keep the ones you have.
– discuss the importance of every club member having a My Rotary account
– tour around the Learning Center with suggestions about what your board and club members might want to review.
– give an overview of the Utah Rotary Leadership Institute.