Connecting Today’s & Tomorrow’s Leaders: Mission Accomplished at 2022 Utah Rotary Conference!
From on-site comments and post-Conference evaluations, attendees were pleased with the University of Utah Professional Education partnership providing breakout sessions Friday and Saturday May 13 & 14, the wide range of current issues addressed by the speakers, the ‘how-to’ House of Friendship, the culturally diverse entertainment, the beautiful venue, and the fellowship at our first in-person Conference in three years.
Of 289 registered , 50+ were young professionals new to Rotary, along with 20 Rotaractors from all over the state. Many attendees commented that this Conference skewed younger, and that was a good thing for Rotary.
Many Rotarians expressed that the Conference gave them so many ideas for speakers at their club meetings, how great it was to meet and mingle and learn from so many people in and outside of Rotary. Many also commented on a well organized and complex Conference, giving well deserved kudos to the organizing Committee.
Fully aware of the huge amount of work went into the Conference, planned over a year and a half, District Governor Judy Zone gave new and new level Paul Harris Fellow pins to the entire Committee.
So much thanks are due to all these hard working people who made the 2022 Utah Rotary District Conference such a success:
First time Paul Harris Fellow Award recipients:
- Kengo James, our Session Moderator Chair, Connecting Generations Club
- Sadie Garcia, Connecting Generations Club president
- Jayne Barnett, Conference Chair, Millcreek Rotary Past President
- Rachael Palmer, On-site Volunteers Chair, District Polio Plus Chair
- Melissa Pearson, Connecting Generations Club
- Jennifer Tanner, Entertainment Chair, Millcreek Rotary
Next level Paul Harris Fellows:
- Lola Beatlebrox, House of Friendship Chair, District Newsletter Editor, Park City Sunrise Rotary
- Vicky Davison, Chief of Staff, District Conference Club Presentations, SL Rotary PP
- Rose Defa, Registration Chair, Millcreek Rotary President Elect
- Kristi Guest, District Conference Club Presentations, Park City Sunrise Rotary, Murray PP
- Justin Powell, Conference Volunteers Chair, District Rotaract Chair, Millcreek Rotary PP
- Kahrin Sharp, Conference Rotary Programming Chair, District YE Chair, Park City Sunrise Club
- Laurie Summers, Conference Catering Co-Chair, Chartering President Millcreek Club
- Shannon Tilly, Conference Catering Co-Chair, Millcreek Rotary
- Pearl Wright, Conference Promotion Chair, District Public Image Chair, Millcreek Club
Comments are closed here.