Welcome to a new Rotary year! District Governor Judy Zone and I have secured statewide People of Action billboards (courtesy of YESCO). We will also be running a Facebook ad campaign. Both will feature People of Action photos and messages featuring Utah Rotarians.
Rotary International created the People of Action campaign to bring the Rotary brand to life by highlighting what happens when community leaders within Rotary join together, share their vision, exchange ideas about solutions, and then take action to make it a reality.
The goal of our Utah campaign is to bring a broad awareness of Rotary around the state. Hopefully, this awareness will increase memberships in clubs across the state.
Get extra benefit in your club by posting People of Action photos on your club’s social sites using photos of Rotarians from your club. If we all participate at the Club level in combination with the District’s efforts, I am hopeful that awareness and membership will increase for all of us.
It’s quick and easy to create your posts.
1. Go to https://www.poaphotos.com/
2. Click on Photo App
3. Click on Open Photo and select the photo from your club that you’d like to use
4. Then choose your template at the bottom of the page
5. Click on Apply and adjust the color and placement of the message on your photo
6. Select Menu at the top and download your image
Contact District Public Image Chair Pearl Wright at email@example.com if you need assistance.